In this discussion, Robert talks about 3 of Cendyn’s recent product developments: Audiences, Insight Score and PriorityQ and through these products outlines the value and importance of understanding and segmenting your guest data
He also illustrates how this increased guest knowledge can be utilised to drive additional revenue.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and stay up to date
If you prefer something visual than just audio you can listen to the discussion with Robert whislt watching a ride around Windsor (in the UK) via our Videos over Podcast playlist on iur YouTube channel.
Here is the link: https://youtu.be/1a0eK_HO4So
What is Audiences
Now truly independent within your CRM, Audiences allows for the most detailed segmentation and personalization across all communications. Tailor your message for every guest – whatever their preferences and wherever they’re based. Export your Audiences based on the specific business needs of your hotel and upload them directly into Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Google Display & Video 360, and other DSPs.
What can I use Audiences for?
- Target your guests with bespoke offers based on unique criteria to them such as VIP guests, local geographic areas, repeat guests, high-spending guests, transient, and much more.
- Tailor your message through campaigns, digital marketing and more so your Audiences are seeing the right message, at the right time.
- Build out your target lists and append your Audiences to create look-a-like models.
- Check on the performance of your Audiences and understand how engaged they are, what campaigns trigger a response and drive revenue.
- Maximize integrations from across your CRM to segment communications far beyond the capabilities of any other CRM in hospitality.
- Export your Audiences from eInsight CRM so you can align your unique segments across all marketing channels. Create cross-channel campaigns with relevant messaging across paid social, PPC, display, video and native that target your exact customers. Within each channel reach new potential customers (lookalikes) that share the same demographic, psychographic and behavioral profile of each Audience.
What is Insight Score
The Insight Score gives Marketers what they need to understand a guest’s true affinity for their brand. By analyzing RFM, the predicted likelihood a guest will stay, and that guest’s propensity to spend, the Insight Score gives Hotel Marketers a unique level of behavioral understanding of every guest.
Used in combination with other attributes in eInsight CRM such as geography, stay dates, demographics, psychographics and more, the Insight Score allows for a truly personalized experience across all touch points.
Practical use cases for the Insight Score
- Supercharge your personalization skills! Insight Score adds another tool to your personalization toolkit so you can ensure all your communications are relevant and bespoke for your guests.
- Use the Insight Score when looking up your guest profiles – front and center of the profile you can be sure to know whether your guest is a brand advocate of yours in seconds.
- Tailor communications to every guest based on unique characteristics – Insight Score, demographic, geographic, interests, stay dates, F&B data, Spa data, or any other data point from your CRM. With dynamic content you can use Audiences and data such as the Insight Score to tailor messaging down to one-to-one communications.
- At check-in use the Insight Score to gain a better understanding of your guests on arrival – with a high score are there more opportunities for up-sell? They are likely to be a loyal guest of yours so perhaps you can offer them a special gift or welcome on arrival.
- Add benchmark Insight Scores to your monthly KPIs. Strive to obtain a higher % of your guests with a higher score each month. TOP TIP: Tailor communications to those with lower scores based on behaviors to appeal to their interests and buying behavior. Keep those guests with high scores in the top percentile by targeting them with relevant offers based on their behavior.
What is PriorityQ
PriorityQ allows you to segment your top tier guests and edit your transactional emails before they are triggered. Using our one-to-one email composer, your priority guests will feel like VIPs every step of the way. Individually craft bespoke messaging for each guest by showing them customized content or specific messages about your hotel or services based on their needs and unique behavior.
PriorityQ gives you the control to stay relevant and top of mind with your loyal and top tier guests.
Here is a link to more information about PriorityQ
What can I use PriorityQ for?
- PriorityQ adds yet another key component to your personalization toolkit so you can ensure you’re delivering an optimal experience to your top tier guests throughout their travel journey.
- Segment your database using Audiences and save PriorityQ for your top tier guests expecting bespoke or tailored information ready for their stay.
- Edit confirmation, chance or cancel emails before they are sent! After a booking is made, use PriorityQ to include additional, bespoke reservation details or add-on restaurant reservation details, spa bookings, local activities around the property and more. After a booking is cancelled, use PriorityQ to send a targeted win-back offer to book a stay for future dates.
- In addition to being able to view guest information, and reservation numbers and dates, you’ll also be able to see when the guest’s reservation was last updated, and, if it was cancelled, the date of the cancellation.
- A guest had questions when booking by phone? No problem! Use the PriorityQ to edit their confirmation email and provide relevant information for the guest.
- Show your guests how important they are with truly personalized one-to-one communications. PriorityQ gives you the control you need to ensure your top tier guests feel extra special before they’ve even arrived