- 2. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device’s hard drive.
- 3. We use the following cookies:
- 3.1. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- 3.2. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- 3.3. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- 3.4. Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- 4. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the tables below:
These cookies will be automatically deployed onto your computer when you visit our Website.
|Cookie Name||Purpose of Cookie and Information Collected||Cookie Duration|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||1 Day|
|_gat_UA-62776818-1||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.||1 minute|
|NID||This cookie is used to a profile based on user’s interest and display personalized ads to the users.||6 month|
- 6. You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Alternatively, you can visit [www.allaboutcookies.org](https://www.allaboutcookies.org/) which provides general information about cookies and how you can manage cookies on your computer. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.