Welcome to another of our Coffee Time chats. Today we are joined by:
In this discussion we talk with Connor around two core areas of perceived value and impact from the cost of living crisis
We ask when will the bubble burst on high prices and how the current high ADR could be affecting perceived value for money.
We explore the upcoming squeeze on incomes through increased cost of living and consider what impact this may have on leisure travel, corporates and groups as well as overall consumer sentiment.
Finally, we consider what indicators should a Revenue Management professional be keeping a close eye on and will we start to see price reductions becoming more widespread.
Hope you enjoy the discussion👍
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and stay up to date
👏 If you value what we do, please consider becoming a ‘Friend of Revenue Hub‘
🎥 We discuss a number of areas so we have broken the video down into a timeline:
- (01:11) Guest welcome and Perceived Value: Are Hotel Prices Too High
- (11:01) Are Higher Room Rates Affecting Corporate and Group Business
- (15:01) Impact of Cost of Living crisis and potential impact
- (23:02) How will the RMS respond
- (26:30) Keep factors an RM should keep eye on and will we see price cutting
- (30:42) Wrapping up
- (32:10) Subscribe and more videos
👀 WATCH NEXT (A few of our other videos)
💢 Hotel Sector Post Pandemic: More Financial Headwinds Ahead?
💢 RevMarketing Automation (RMA): The Missing Link Between Revenue & Marketing
💢 Price Optimisation – The What, The Why and The How
💢 Is The Hotel Revenue You’ve Generated Making It To The Bank?
💢 Is Revenue Strategy Just a Pipedream for Most Hotels?
👣 HOW TO FOLLOW US