Today we are joined by 3 guests:
🔹 Veit Meier – Director of Operations and Development at berner+becker
🔹 Till Benthien – Senior Revenue Manager and Head of Employee Development at berner+becker
🔹 Vassilis Syropoulos – Founder and CEO at Juyo Analytics
In today’s video we discuss the topic of Forward Looking Data
👇 During the discussion we touch on:
🔸What is Forward Looking Data and how far forward are we looking?
🔸Is Forward Looking Data the Holy Grail or a just shiny new distraction?
🔸What are some of the forward looking data sets?
🔸What can I actually do with some of this data?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and stay up to date
Here are the chapters:
- Guest Introductions (1:52)
- What is considered forward looking data? (3:28)
- Is forward looking data the holy grail or a shiny new distraction? (4:28)
- Are we looking days, weeks or months ahead? (9:40)
- What are typical forward looking data sources? (12:37)
- Extra Data is all well and good but what can I actually do with it? (18:31)
- Can we use it for better targeting and to create demand? (25:01)
- How does our comp set fit into forward looking data consideration? (31:05)
- Can I afford to invest, or can I afford not to? (39:04)
- Wrap up (44:51)
👀 WATCH NEXT (A few of our other videos)
💢Navigating Uncertainty: Meetings & Event Sales and Revenue Management
💢How Revenue Managers Can Become Indispensable
💢Revenue Manager Crisis Checklist
💢Why So Little Testing of Revenue Management Strategies in Hotels?
👣 HOW TO FOLLOW US
Here is a link to Subscribe to our YouTube channel
You can also listen to this interview as a podcast via the following feeds: