Welcome to another Expert Insights discussion.
Today we are joined by 2 guests from Get Into MoRe, one of our Expert Partners
🔹 Niki Van den Broeck – Manager of Business Development
🔹 Peter Brauer – Co-founder
In this discussion we explore the impact of Covid on Hotel Meetings and Events, what green shoots are we starting to see, where is demand coming from, what segments seem most active, how do we see meetings and events picking up through 2021 and into 2022, Space as a Service and how do you decide to sell or not sell a piece of meetings business as demand increases.
Hope you enjoy the conversation 🤞👍
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and stay up to date
🎞 HERE ARE THE CHAPTERS:
- Get Into MoRe Introduction (2:32)
- How tough has it been for meetings and events (3:45)
- Where are you seeing demand coming from (7:35)
- How do we see things changing and what timing (10:48)
- SaaS (Space as a Service) should be the way forward for hotels (25:14)
- Will hotels just revert to type (37:26)
- Summing up (45:13)
👀 WATCH NEXT (A few of our other videos)
💢 Using Hotel Breakeven to Evaluate Recovery Revenue Strategies
💢 Why Understanding Hotel Breakeven Helps Revenue Strategies
💢 Price Fairness and Price Identity: What Is It and Why Is Is Important?
💢 Customer Lifetime Value: How Does Price Fairness and Price Identity Fit In?
👣 HOW TO FOLLOW US
YouTube: Subscribe Link
You can also listen to this interview as a podcast via the following feeds: