Welcome to another Expert Insights discussion.
Today we are joined by:
In this discussion we consider how data analysis can go beyond pure business intelligence and forward looking data and now explore predictive algorithms through AI.
We look at the strategic value of predictive data to plan ahead, staff ahead and allocate resources effectively across all hotel departments.
Finally we review 4 stages for utilising data effectively and look at how this ties in with the HotelIQ Decision Cloud
Hope you enjoy it 🤞👍
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and stay up to date
🎞 VIDEO CHAPTERS:
- Guest Welcome and Topic Introduction (1:15)
- Data Data Everywhere – Reporting and Analysing (02:55)
- Is BI and Forward Looking Data Predictive (07:39)
- Where Does AI and Predictive Data Come Into Play (12:00)
- Strategic Value of Predictive Data (14:30)
- 4 Stages of Data Success (17:14)
- Need For More Data Driven Hoteliers (22:13)
- HotelIQ Decision Cloud (27:55)
- Wrap Up (33:00)
👀 WATCH NEXT (A few of our other videos)
💢 Hotel Group Business: Where the RM and DoS Butt Heads Unnecessarily
💢 Why Hotel Marketing Needs to Move Beyond ROI and ROAS
💢 The Hotel Mindset: Is It More Like Nokia or Apple?
💢 7 Commercial Mistakes and What To Do About Them
💢 Google Free Booking Links for Hotels – Less Theory, The Results Are In!!