Welcome to another of our Coffee Time chats. In this discussion we are joined by:
In this discussion we talk with Dr Don about how the hotel industry looks post pandemic.
We consider the current cost of living crisis and impact on travel this summer and also reflect on ‘perceived value’ and when this might start to bite back against current inflated rates.
Finally, we ask Dr Don is the hotel sector still attractive for investors and financiers and what advice he would give to owners looking for finance to refurbish their property, or those considering an exit strategy.
Hope you enjoy the discussion👍
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and stay up to date
👏 If you value what we do, please consider becoming a ‘Friend of Revenue Hub‘
🎥 We discuss a number of areas so we have broken the video down into a timeline:
- (01:00) Guest welcome and introduction
- (03:48) Macro observations of hotel industry post pandemic
- (08:55) How are markets responding as we recover
- (11:01) Economic challenges and how will it impact
- (17:25) Advice for those forecasting with an eye on CapEx
- (21:26) Is the hotel sector still an attractive sector for investing and financing
- (26:13) Structuring your financing with the right balance and mix
- (31:20) Wrapping up
- (32:49) Subscribe and more videos
👀 WATCH NEXT (A few of our other videos)
💢 RevMarketing Automation (RMA): The Missing Link Between Revenue & Marketing
💢 Price Optimisation – The What, The Why and The How
💢 Is The Hotel Revenue You’ve Generated Making It To The Bank?
💢 Independent Hotels Can Blaze a Trail to the Commercial Strategy Role
💢 Is Revenue Strategy Just a Pipedream for Most Hotels?
👣 HOW TO FOLLOW US