In this episode we talk with Niki Van den Broeck and Peter Bauer from Get Into MoRe.
We discuss 2 topics, the first is how the hotel meeting sector might change post Covid-19 and the second is to hear about Get Into More‘s new initiative to support hotels.
It is called the: Meetings Survival Pack
Areas we touch on through the discussion are as follows:
- To what degree will web meetings impact on the need (or demand) for external meetings
- How technology can help just as much in low demand periods, such as now
- Where creative meeting packages that recognise social distancing, lower staff levels and catering restriction, will help hotels standout as we return
- Recognising hotels can use their meeting space differently to provide facilities for business trying to return where they need to consider reduced capacity in offices
- How open plan office layouts could reduce the effectiveness of web meeting solutions in the future.
- The Meeting Survival Pack (more details below):
Get Into MoRe, the N°1 Business Intelligence tool for Meetings, Events and Group Business, launches the “Meetings Survival Pack”.
The pack is offered to hotels and venues worldwide in order to help overcome the challenges caused by the Covid-19 crisis. The offer includes three of the tool’s most vital dashboards packed with features that are specially designed to make sure hoteliers and conference/event organizers are ready to optimize bounce back.
“We need to stick together as an industry in making sure we get through this. Having great tools in place will be key in enabling your hotel or venue to return as fast as possible and stronger than ever. We want to help by offering our most critical features free of charge.” Peter Brauer – Co Founder at Get Into MoRe
Hoteliers that sign up will have free access to the following dashboards that are created using their own property’s data:
- Dashboard: Enables hoteliers to have all relevant KPI’s at their fingertips. This feature was added to the pack as the MoRe-team wants to make sure teams can spend time bringing in business and making strategic analyses rather than being occupied with filling out spreadsheets when they are re-activated.
- Yearly Overview: Where’s the heat? A MoRe-user never plays the guessing game. This final dashboard was added to the Survival Pack to empower sales- and revenue teams to pro-actively shift demand to balance out future weeks. More than ever it will be important to accomplish optimal occupancy of function space and hotel rooms.
- Demand Calendar: Where’s the heat? A MoRe-user never plays the guessing game. This final dashboard was added to the Survival Pack to empower sales- and revenue teams to pro-actively shift demand to balance out future weeks. More than ever it will be important to accomplish optimal occupancy of function space and hotel rooms.
The offer is commitment-free and valid for the entire year 2020.
For more information visit: https://meetings-survivalpack.com