Hi, welcome to another Coffee time chat.
Today we look at hotel consultancy and ask are they really the seagull at a picnic, i.e. they swoop in, make a mess and then leave ………. maybe that’s a bit unfair!?
To help us along with this conversation we are joined again by:
In this wide ranging discussion we touch on a number of areas and pose a few questions:
- Why are Hotel Consultants a bit like Marmite, you either love them or hate them?
- Where can hotel consultancy add value and where might that increase during 2023?
- Why it’s not always the consultants fault, and those hiring, need to share some blame when it doesn’t go as planned.
- What should be put in place from the outset to increase the chances of a positive outcome?
- And finally, where can consultants help with the current staffing challenge?
Hope you enjoy the discussion👍
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and stay up to date
👏 If you value what we do, please consider becoming a ‘Friend of Revenue Hub‘
👀 WATCH NEXT (A few of our other videos)
💢 Discover The Most Profitable Rate For Your Rooms – For Free !!
💢 Winter Might Be Coming But Spring Can Still Bloom for Hotels
💢 High Costs, Lower Profit and Staffing Issues: Will Hotel Industry Adapt?
💢 It’s Decision Intelligence, Not Business Intelligence, That Is Key
💢 Hotel Digital Marketing Funnels: How to Bring Them Together?
👣 HOW TO FOLLOW US
🎞 VIDEO CHAPTERS:
01:04 Guest welcome
02:10 Why are consultants like Marmite
07:25 Where can hotel consultancy add value
14:30 Not always the consultants fault, owners have responsibility too
18:56 Key aspects to have in place for the project
22:40 Where consultancy can provide support with current staffing challenge
25:21 Wrapping up
28:17 Subscribe and more videos