Revenue Management and Distribution Basic Training
REVENUE MANAGEMENT TRAINING IN BERLIN
berner+becker revenue management is pleased to invite you to:
REVENUE AND DISTRIBUTION BASIC TRAINING
Don’t miss this chance to improve your revenue knowledge and take part in a full day revenue and distribution training organised and held by the industry experts from berner+becker revenue management!
- Monday 25th March 2019, 09:00 – 18:00
- Hotel Bristol Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 27, 10719 Berlin
- Course held in German
Who can participate?
This training is aimed at everyone involved in revenue generating activities. Primarily at experienced group and individual reservation employees, sales, front office and junior revenue staff. Hotel directors are of course also welcome to join!
6 reasons to sign up!
conducted by Industry professionals – enhance your revenue management knowledge – build a revenue management culture – challenging and interactive training – improve your strategic decision making – receive a berner+becker diploma
What do we cover?
This is an introduction to the basics of revenue management. With interactive exercises and best practise cases, the course is challenging yet conducted in an entertaining way which makes it clear and easy to understand. As it is presented by industry experts in the field of revenue management, you can be sure to see real life examples and be able to ask questions relating to your own work. After completing the training, all participants will receive a diploma proving they have covered the following key areas:
An introduction to revenue management
- History, definition and goal
Important KPIs in revenue management
- Discussion and calculation: OCC, ADR, RevPAR, MPI, ARI, RGI etc.
Supply and demand
- Macro and micro demand influencers
- Basics of defining a competition set. What methods and systems are available to collect necessary data such as rate shoppers and market share reports.
Rates and pricing
- Rates and pricing structures and the importance of fencing.
Today’s distribution climate
- New and classical distribution methods and their profitability such as OTAs Vs Brand web, GDS, direct bookings, rate parity and more.
- Theory about forecasting and how to best use it. Includes forecast exercise.
- Understanding how to identify the right segmentation based on a hotels’ need and the importance of it.
- Introducing yield management and its techniques with restrictions and conditions.
Group displacement and pricing
- Understand importance of selecting the best piece of business through displacement calculations.
You can find more information and sign up here