Hotel (Tech) Anatomy 101: Is Your Property “Healthy” Enough?
Is Your Property “Healthy” Enough to Reach Peak Performance?
This is a six-part tech stack virtual event series (starting Tuesday October 11th) of 1-hour discussions, each focusing on one specific type/genre of technology and an overall, general theme, which will take different perspectives/angles, depending on the type of operational technology that we are discussing in each discussion.
The general theme is:
Are hotels with the proper tech stack “healthier” (a.k.a. higher performing and more competitive) than hotels who don’t use operational technology? Once each solution is ubiquitous in the industry, how can hotels differentiate themselves?
Here are the six event topics and dates:
1. RMS – October 11 at 4pm BST/5pm CEST
2. Business Intelligence – October 13 at 4pm BST/5pm CEST
3. PMS – October 18 at 4pm BST/5pm CEST
4. Website/Direct Bookings – October 20 at 4pm BST/5pm CEST
5. Reputation Management – October 27 at 4pm BST/5pm CEST
6. Guest Stay Optimization – November 1 at 4pm BST/5pm CEST